- Generation's twentieth anniversary : most important tour since its creation with 9 cities visited and publishing of an anniversary book.
- ECM+ is finalist for the Opus Prize “Concert of the year - modern and contemporary music” with its show Vertiges.
- ECM+ presents two major events: L'Amour sorcier, an orchestral tale with big screen and Vertiges, an acrobatic concert.
- Generation's seventh Canadian Tour: 8 cities visited.
- Xenakis Extremis concert, from 2011-2012 season, performed again during MNM festival.
- Comic book opera Les Aventures de Madame Merveille is selected by the "Conseil des arts de Montréal en tournée" and presented in a series of 8 performances during the Fall of 2011.
- ECM+ continues its collaboration with the video artists of Foumalade and presents Les Cinq As.
- Generation's sixth Canadian Tour starts by a residency at the prestigious Banff Centre.
- Véronique Lacroix Wins Canadian Music Centre and Canadian League of Composers‘ 2009 Friends of Canadian Music Award.
- ECM+ presents Pont de papillons at the Festival Internacional Cervantino, in Guanajuato (Mexico).
- Collaboration with Proxima Centauri (France) and Microphone Songs et autres métissages performed in Bordeaux, Québec and Montréal.
- Comic book opera Les Aventures de Madame Merveille - Second opera produced completely by the ECM+.
- Company changes name: ECM becomes ECM+.
- Generation's fifth Canadian Tour.
- ECM+ is selected by CBC / Radio-Canada for its new National Composition Prize, Evolution.
- Prix Opus, Artistic Direction of the Year, 2007.
- Generation's fourth Canadian Tour.
- Twentieth anniversary of ECM.
- First Production of Lila for two ensembles by P. Frehner. (Prize winner, Best Canadian Work, Montreal Symphony Orchestra competition).
- Generation's third Canadian Tour.
- Elia - first opera produced completely by ECM.
- First Prize, Conseil des Arts de Montréal for Cage en liberté.
- Prix Opus, Best Musical Event of the Year for Cage en liberté.
- Generation's second Canadian Tour.
- ECM is appointed ensemble for Radio-Canada's Young Composer's Competition.
- Annual thematic show: Cage en liberté.
- Launches young public productions co-produced with the Moulin à musique.
- Generation's first Canadian Tour.
- First collaboration with a dance company.
- First international musical event co-produced with the Conservatory.
- Ateliers et Concert (currently called ‘Generation') modifies its format; begins bi-annual touring; Previously limited to only Quebec composers, the competition is opened to all Canadian composers.
- First collaboration with Ensemble Alizé.
- The annual average number of new works exceeds 12, up from 8.
- ECM begins residency at the Conservatoire de musique Montréal.
- Launching of the ECM's Debut Series.
- The season offers 6 concerts.
- ECM adds Young Public programs.
- Ateliers et Concert's first edition : composition competition dedicated to discovering emerging talent and providing selected candidates with a unique environment for musical research and creation.
- First Quebec tour of the annual thematic show.
- Recording of a first CD (Fin de siècle, nouvelle musique montréalaise, SNE May 1994).
- Véronique Lacroix founds the ECM, at that time comprised of students and called Ensemble contemporain de Montréal.